1856 The Seasons - a SkyRun Keystone Property
-- Quiet, corner unit with a private patio backing up to the Snake River
-- Sleeps 6 people
-- Access to the Seasons hot tubs, fire pit, and grill
-- Close proximity to the Mountain House base area
Park at your door at this end of building condo with lots of windows and light to see the Snake River and Keystone Lake which are at your door.
Enjoy the sound of the Snake River from your deck on this large, open property on the end of the building closest to the Keystone Lake. Being on the end of the building, this property has windows on 3 sides and forest, river and lake views. You will feel like you're out in your own private woods, but walk out your door and down the path to the bridge over the Snake River and you're on the worlds largest zambonied skating lake (5 acres) and at the shops and restaurants (not to mention the Starbucks) of the Lakeside Village.
In-room laundry, great furnishings, king bed and a flat panel HDTV further make this property a great place that you'll want to come back to again and again.
The Seasons Townhomes are one of the newest developments in Keystone Resort and features a very nice common area with hot tubs and a gas fire pit and grill area to warm up and chill out after a day on the mountain.
What to be aware of:
- Parking at the seasons can be limited. If the main lot is full, there is overflow parking available at the East end of the parking lot.
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off by 8 o'clock in the evening, therefore an AC is not necessary.
What You'll Love:
- Secluded and quiet, backing up to the Snake River.
- Ground level unit with no stairs.
- Access to The Seasons hot tubs and fire pit.